Friday 18 April 2008

More snow?

It has been a nice week weatherwise. Warm, with plenty of sunshine. However it all changed yesterday evening when it became really cold again. This morning it's really bleak! grey, really cold, rainy and windy. Looking through some images I took last week I decided to work on a 'Pier under snow' picture today, which is funny as I usually want to create 'warmer' images when the weather is like this. I wouldn't imagine there will be many images with snow for the next few months or so, but who knows? That's another one of the fascinating things about the 'Daily Painting' practice. It makes you constantly consider your reasons for particular behavioural patterns and actions.

Look out for coverage about my 'Daily Painting' project on TV and radio next week to co-incide with St George's day. Details to follow.

No comments: